Monday, February 25, 2008

TEN-nuh Percent TUESDAY (everything)


This is the way I (over)hear it. Last Tuesday it was all about the discounts on regular priced items. THIS week, it's all about the flat out discount. You grabbin' the clearance shoe? Go right ahead. Ten percent off pour vous ma cherie (that's right I parlay a wee bit of French. Oh ummm, I said 10% off for you my friend). Jewelry? Um yah! Go for it. Handbags? Totally! It's the last TEN PERCENT TUESDAY of the February. Will there be more Tuesdays like these in the future? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I share all that info and I'm sure to be found out. I'm not all Sydney from Alias. They will find me and I run like a girl and fall like a clutz (Gracie from Miss Congeniality). Insider info will cease (due to me being put OUTside). Focus on the shoes.
FO-cus. On. The. SHOES.

No comments: