Monday, January 28, 2008

SPOILER ALERT: NEW Item!!



Introducing the SUNSHINE BAG from Big Buddha ($64). There are four hues (colors: grey,orange,red & lime) and two sizes (medium & large). As an Insider, I do not have the opportunity to purchase this before you (thus my resentment and subsequent secret spill-age).
You can't not LOVE this bag. Fight it to your detriment. OR....OR give in to your true desire. Bring a bit of sunshine into your life (cheese-ish?).

The secret is out. So please don't tell me any of your secrets because there is a slight chance that I'll post those too. I can't (won't) help it.
Oh, and I got a whopper of a secret to tell you in a couple of days. My mouth is zipped, but my fingers won't stop typing. Okayitsasale!!! I must-stop-telling....Justcomebackonwednesday!!! I'll tell you then.

No comments: